Creating stunning wedding photographs
Hi, I’m Nathan Walker – I creating natural wedding photographs in Nottingham and Derby with a romantic and fun vibe is what my wedding photography is all about. To make this possible, I Iove getting to know my couples because I want you to feel free to be your wonderful selves around me.
So, before you share your plans with me, I’d love to share my story with you.
Nathan Walker – family man
I’m a family man. I’m married to Delphine and we have two children Niamh and Boaz.
Before I married Delphine I…
- Grew up near the sea with two younger brothers and a sister
- Grew out of dinosaur wall paper
- Played guitar and ‘sang’ in a band with my brother who thrashed the drums
- Did some cool research on stem cells and skin repair
After I married Delphine I.
- Learnt to cook
- Finished my PhD
- Saw the sun rise over Bryce Canyon
- Crashed a Vesper in Italy
- Supported Delphine through her midwifery training
- Built excessive amounts of flat-pack furniture
- Became a father
- Developed my love for photography
I can’t live without…
- Delphine 🙂
- Loud music
- Adventures in the woods with Niamh
- Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonations
- Nikon’s top quality glass